Sorry folks, i'm not going to be updating for a little while - a mix of being super busy, and finding some of my work incorporated into others' fan fics...
Must say, i'm a little disappointed that my ideas/writing style have been mimicked or paraphrased in a number of blogs I've come across since posting my own story up on the web a few weeks ago. Please, people, be a little bit more respectful of your fellow writers who put a lot of thought and effort into their stories, as you do.
On a brighter note, thank you to everyone for your wonderful comments and helpful hints, it has really helped my writing and tweaked some of my ideas as to where this story will go. I hope to update within the next few weeks, and appreciate your continued support.
xoxo
Cupid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Who exactly has mimicked your blog? in what way? Just curious honestly..
ReplyDeleteI'm a little bummed you won't be posting soon! :(
Do you what you need to do though...
Oh no that totally sucks! I've read a lot of stories, and a lot are v similar but that's awful that someone has pinched your ideas as your story is very unique. Care to dish the dirt? I've lost a follower today :( bonne chance that you recover from your hiatus
ReplyDeletewow i can't believe that happened! i love this story and i agree with india, it is very unique. i hope this won't affect you blog and you'll continue to write.
ReplyDeletewhich other fan fics?
ReplyDeletecan't wait till you next update. =)
I am so sorry. I am a little shocked I have never seen anyone that has taken ideas specifically from other people. But I can't wait till your back posting. I think your very unique. : )
ReplyDeleteI just started to get into this story about a week ago. This hiatus sucks!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Cupid, hope everything's OK and really hope you're still writing this! Check out my new story too :)
ReplyDeletepleaase write a new chapter i love it
ReplyDeletewho cares if someone mimicked you, your story is great
PLEASE WRITE MORE AND SOOON!!!!!, the hype is killing me
Please update, I can't wait to read more!
ReplyDelete