Friday, May 14, 2010

Chapter 7

"Now that's the kind of scream I was looking for hours ago," he grinned, stepping through the door frame. "Mind if i come in?"

Jeebus, was he stalking me?! I stepped aside as Sidney let himself into my room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, both confused and elated.

"I was passing by when I saw you go back to your room. Noticed your friend come back out, too. Figured you could use some company." He gave me that cheesy grin again.

"I'm actually not feeling so well. Came back to lie down."

"Please, don't let me stop you." He motioned for me to return to bed.

I didn't know what to do. Was he joining me? Was he taking care of me? I shut the door but didn't move. My legs felt like jelly, my heart was pounding and my vision was a bit hazy. Alcohol + lust = trouble.

"Or, the wall is fine, too," he said, inching closer.

His hot breath brought goosebumps to my skin, as he tilted his head and put his lips to mine. He held his hands firmly on my hips as we kissed; aggressive and sloppy, not at all like the first time we had. In fact, we were practically knocking teeth as he kept trying to swallow my mouth. Or was it me? I couldn't tell who was more drunk.

"Sid, stop..." I said, turning my face away. This was not how I wanted to continue. I could barely hold myself up, everything was still spinning.

"It won't take long," he growled, lifting me against the door. As if on auto, my legs wrapped around his waist as his hands slithered up my skirt for the second time tonight. He pulled my thong to one side and slipped two fingers inside, his lips continuing to smother my face with wet kisses.

He was rough, finger fucking me like he was pounding an elevator button in a hurry.

"Sid..." I breathed, wanting him to stop but not strong enough to pull myself together. I had wanted him a few hours ago - still did - but this was not the fantasy I had imagined. This was actually kind of painful, like I was some cheap whore he was just using for pussy.

He took the sound of his name as a sign to keep going, I guess, because in one swift motion he had pulled his cock out of his jeans and pushed between my wet lips. I wasn't ready, and almost had the wind knocked out of me as he thrust forward, trying to get in deeper.

He rocked my body against the heavy metal door, and I eventually gave in, wrapping my arms around his neck for stability as I rode his throbbing cock. He buried his face into my cleavage, prompting me to lift my dress over my head and expose my full breast. He took one in his mouth and sucked eagerly, his cock never missing a beat inside my dripping pussy.

"Oh, Sid..." I moaned, hoping that I was going into orgasm and not passing out because of the alcohol I'd consumed earlier.

My eyes were still closed when I heard him grunt an unfamiliar name in return.

"What was that?" I asked, forcing myself back to reality.

"Ssshhh Babe," he replied, hiding his face in my hair and continuing to push forward.

He could fuck himself if he thought he was going to cum inside me while thinking of someone else, I thought.

"What did you just call me, Sidney?" I repeated, unwrapping my legs from around his waist and trying to slide off his dick.

"Just relax," he said, not stopping. He had me pinned against the door, his hands planted firmly on my ass. I pushed against his chest, trying to break his grip and get him to pull out.

"Let me go!" I demanded, my voice starting to rise.

He finally looked at me; he had stopped trying to fuck me but his swollen cock remained inside me.

"Are you kidding me?" he asked with a straight, almost angry, face.

"What is my name?"

When he failed to answer, I thought I was going to puke. How many women was he sleeping with around here that he couldn't remember me from this morning??

I shoved him in the chest again but this time he didn't put up a fight. The passion was obviously lost now and Sidney went limp, pulling himself out but leaving his pants unzipped.

"Tell me this is a joke," he said, as I pushed past him to dress myself again.

"Ok, this is a joke. You coming in here expecting to get laid when you can't even remember my name? Yeah, pretty funny to me," I replied, anger burning up inside me.

"You've gotta be kidding me. How fucking juvenile are you?" Sidney shot back, whipping me around to face him.

"Don't touch me!"

And before I could stop myself, I slapped him across the face with my open palm.

Sidney was stunned. His hand flew up to his cheek, already reddened from the hit. For a moment I was too scared to breathe - he looked pissed. I knew I had had too much to drink - including the cocktails at dinner - but I had never let my emotions get the best of me like this before.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry" I gushed, reaching for his face.

He grabbed my wrist in mid-air and held on so tightly I thought it would snap. "Don't you ever touch me again, you fucking slut."

He let go and I stumbled backward, almost knocking over a chair.

"Hope your boyfriend doesn't mind used goods," he sneered.

Then he turned around and left, slamming the door behind him.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I did not see that coming... things are going to be super awkward around the resort not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..he really acted like an ass there! cant wait to see whats gonna happen next

    ReplyDelete