Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chapter 5

He was still laughing when he picked up a handful of wet sand and threw it at me before taking off further down the beach. It was refreshing to see him like this - a carefree 22 year old - as opposed to the all-business Sidney Crosby I always catch on TV.
I chased him, scooping up some of my own sand and hitting him square in the back. He fell dramatically to the ground, pretending he'd been shot. I finally caught up to him, trying to catch my breath and laughing at his theatrics.

"Truce?" I stuck out my hand to help him to his feet.

"War," he replied, pulling me down to him.

I shrieked as he began tickling me in the sand, his body almost saddling mine.

"Stop!" I begged, between fits of laughter.

But he continued, until his fingers grazed my upper thigh when the hem of my dress rose amidst the struggle. He stopped and I froze, letting out a tiny gasp of surprise at the sensation his hand had left. He stared at me for a moment - hesitating in case I objected, I assumed - before lowering himself onto my body so that our faces were only inches apart.

"Ever had sex on the beach?" he whispered into my ear.

I closed my eyes as he inched his hand up my skirt, his hot breath lingering over my collarbone. He put his lips to my neck, moving towards my mouth with every kiss. My right hand was stuck under the weight of his broad chest, but my free hand was wrapped around his body, pressing against his hard, muscular back.
He finally found my mouth, kissing me softly at first, then firmer as his hand reached my waist. Our mouths opened slowly in unison and our tongues danced back and forth, his hand continuing to wander over my body. I moaned and tugged at his hair as he ground his pelvis against mine, digging his knees into the sand.

It should have stopped before it started, but the passion I felt with Sidney was like none I'd ever felt before. Soon, his shirt was off and the strap of my dress lowered. His body was smooth and warm, his dick hard and thick. I had unzipped his pants and stroked the length of his shaft as he swirled his tongue over my erect nipples. His hot breath on my bare skin brought goosebumps and I shivered in delight. As I pumped, feeling his dick swell in my hand, he took two fingers and moistened them in his mouth before slipping them inside me. Oh my God.

"Feel good?" he asked, a small smirk on his face.

I just nodded, afraid that if I opened my mouth I'd scream, "fuck me already!" - and wished to save myself the embarrassment of looking overly horny. Thankfully, it was only moments later that he wiggled out of his jeans and pressed the head of his cock against my clit. Sidney wasn't pulling out any condoms nor did he ask me if I was on the pill, but lucky for us, I had been on birth control for several years now. It surprised me that he lacked concern, but since he figured I had a boyfriend, he probably just assumed I had us protected.
He struggled to enter me, and I must have had a pained expression on my face as he pushed, because he suddenly stopped and asked if I was okay.

"You're just a little bigger than I'm used to," I confessed, short of breath.

"You're definitely a little tighter than I'm used to," he said, with an almost victorious smile.

He finally squeezed himself through my opening and I could feel my muscles clench around his dick the deeper he tried to go. He groaned and I whimpered, our bodies moving in unison. Just as he rolled me over to saddle him, we heard a frantic cry in the distance.

"VANESSSSSAAAA! VANESSSSAAAAA!" the person was screaming.

"What the fuck?" Sidney, his hands still holding onto my hips, shifted me to his left to get a better look at the screaming coming from behind me.

But I recognized the voice almost immediately and scrambled to my feet, leaving Sidney with his erect penis out in the open.

"Where are you going?!"

"That's Heather, one of my girl friends. Shit, they're probably worried sick about me, we've been gone so long," I explained, slipping back into my thong.

"But we just started..." he sighed, propping himself up on both elbows.

I leaned down to give him a quick kiss. "And we've got plenty of time to finish," I promised in his ear.

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is hot. More please :) And I LOVE the idea of a badass Sidders. Also check my story out too please

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - believe it or not, India, you're one of the people I was referring to in my profile who inspired me to write my own blog :) I LOVE your story - sorry i didn't have a profile before, otherwise i would have commented on it. I'll join your "following" now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww i absolutely love the idea of a bad sidney! its so hot! cant wait for another chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I put a link to your story on the side of my blog please? Thanks, I'm flattered, I'd like to read another chapter soon please :)

    ReplyDelete