Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Apology

To my awesome "followers",

Hope this post finds you well. I'd like to first thank each and every one of you for your undying support - it means so much to me!

Secondly, I'd like to apologize for leaving everyone hanging, it's been a tough few months and I haven't been able to find the time to write and/or edit the chapters to my liking, but I haven't forgotten about this story! Although I can't promise updates before December, I will guarantee at least 3-5 new chapters by then - hopefully they'll make up for my being M.I.A. for so long. Sorry again, and thank you for sticking around :)

xoxo
Cupid

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you haven't given up or forgotten about this story. It's one of my favourites and I can't wait until it's back. Roll on December :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I'm happy you posted this and I can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @India - you are so awesome and supportive, thank you! I can't wait to catch up on your stories as well, I haven't had a chance to read anything in soooo long :( (and for those of you who don't already follow India's blogs, I urge you to do so now! She's a fantastic writer!)

    @anon - thank you so much for following this story and for your sweet msg :) I'm really sorry it's taken me so long to touch base, but I promise I will update regularly from mid-December on...I just hope I don't dissappoint anyone! *crossing fingers*

    xoxo
    Cupid

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait :D EEEEPPPP <3

    ReplyDelete