Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chapter 11

Vanessa's POV

Breathe, I repeated to myself, scanning the crowd as we entered the courtyard. There was a throng of good-looking men milling about and my heart raced every time I caught a glimpse of dark hair.

"Oh my God, there's Kris Letang!" Daisy squealed in my ear, spotting the shaggy-haired sexpot amongst the crowd.

"Ladies, glad you could make it!" Dave greeted us, taking Lara by the waist. He kissed the top of her head and handed us blue wristbands.

"You'll need these for the bar. There's a few set up so knock yourselves out. DJ's taking requests, and our pool is bathing suit optional."

Heather's eyes lit up as she adjusted the halter that barely contained her breasts.

"Now if you'll excuse us..." Dave continued, whisking Lara away.

"Have fun bitches!" Lara called over her shoulder. "Don't do anything I wouldn't!"

Heather snorted. "Guess that leaves our options wide open," she quipped.


***


SIDNEY'S POV

I quickly changed into one of Max's Hawaiian shirts and followed him and Flower outside.

"Chicky-chicky yeeeaaahhh." Max's signature quote was followed by a fist pump, his head nodding approvingly. "Atta boy, Kris!"

Tanger, as usual, was surrounded by three beautiful women - a sexy blonde, a cute brunette and...omg! The girl I had met last night - Vanessa - she was the third girl. Did I tell her I was staying here? I couldn't remember.

"Flower, I'm grabbing a drink," I told him, veering off to the left. I didn't know how Vanessa would react to seeing me, but I couldn't imagine it going well. And frankly, I wasn't drunk enough to deal with it.

"Whatever's on tap," I instructed the bartender.

"I could be on top," someone purred next to me.

I turned to face a greasy blond, her pearly whites almost blinding against her fake-and-bake tan.

"I said on tap," I corrected her.

"I know what you said," she replied, still smiling. Other than the bleached hair and the crow's feet settling in next to her green eyes, she wasn't that bad. Fit body with a rack the size of watermelons, I could picture squeezing my dick between them.

I motioned for the bartender to get her a beer and followed the girl to a relatively quiet corner, away from the massive crowd of people that had congregated in the courtyard.

"So, your room or mine?" she asked, holding her mouth in a wide O over the neck of her bottle.

She was hornier than a dog in heat, grabbing me before we'd even made it through the door of her suite. She undid my pants, pushing me to the white sofa while she knelt on the ground in front of me. Lips wrapped firmly around my penis, her hand wrapped around my shaft, the blonde slurped and sucked my dick like it was a purple Freezie. Although she looked like the type to swallow, I gave her a courtesy tap before I unloaded. Stupid move.

"From behind," she ordered, taking her mouth off my penis and trading places with me on the couch.

My dick was so hard it was about to snap, but I wasn't about to argue with the girl who was going to get me off tonight. As she adjusted on all fours and I took my position behind her, though, I was distracted by the view outside her window. I could see Max talking into the ear of a beautiful girl, his arm wrapped around her slender waist. My girl. Vanessa's face was flushed, no doubt from the alcohol, the heat, and the dirty propositions Max was probably whispering to her. Fucking guy, I thought, trying to will him to stop talking to her. Did he leave anything alone?

"HARDER!" the chick in front of me screeched.

Fuck. I'd already forgotten who or what I was doing, and I quickly hammered into her before I went limp.

But as she continued to moan and groan, I found myself keeping an eye on Vanessa. I could see a a sexy gold bikini peeking through her sheer little mini, her wedge heels elongating her beautiful, bronzed legs. I suddenly wanted her - bad. I didn't know if it was because Max was on my territory or because this chick was doing nothing for me, but I wanted inside that sweet, tight pussy again; I wanted to make her scream.

I watched Vanessa whisper something back to Max that made him grin like a Cheshire cat and realized I needed to get out of here quick if I was going to stop anything from happening between them. I reached for the blonde's huge tits, kneading them like dough.

"Yesssss," she groaned, her nipples hardening. I closed my eyes and pictured Vanessa. In an instant the climax was there, and she cried out as the orgasm hit her like the midday sun.

"That...was...AMAZING," she gasped, collapsing on the couch.

I nodded, not really knowing what to say. Her makeup had melted from the perspiration and it was not a pretty sight. With her face done up, she looked 40. Without it, I almost wondered if I should call her Nana. "I, uh...should I wait for you? To head back...?" I stammered, pulling my shorts back on.

She shook her head. "I need to freshen up," she said, before lighting a cigarette.

Jeebus, at least she wasn't clingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment